Muscat City tour – Full day
Duration: 8 Hours
Mystic Muscat, which lies in the Arab gulf area, is considered the capital of the Sultanate Oman.
Discover your guided Muscat city tour when your guide comes to Pick you up from your hotel in Muscat.
The first stop will be at Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, one of the prominent landmarks in Muscat; the grand mosque is open daily from 8:00
AM to 11:00 AM. Here you will have a chance to see Islamic architecture and enjoy the fascinating design of One of the largest Mosques in the world.
Then continue your city tour by visiting the Al Qurum area, famous for its beach; there will be a drive along the embassy area and to
corniche street. A stop photo at the Opera House in the Al Qurum area,surrounded by the modern shopping zone.
Now, you will proceed to the Old town of Muscat, known as Mutrah . A delightful quarter, where your guide will take you to the fish
market, then walk to the behind fruit and vegetable market, where merchants offer their goods. Listen to a symphony for the art of sale to the products.
Visit the Bait Al Zubair museum, where you can explore a unique Omani culture and history collection.
Next will be Muttrah souq , an important landmark in any Muscat city tour considered the most significant and local open area market in Muscat. Here you will have a chance to buy perfect souvenirs for your friends and family.
After Mutrah souk, Passing by the splendor mountains, continue your city tour at the old town of Muscat. You will have a photo stop in front of Al Alam Royal Palace ( Flag palace ), where official meetings of the Sultan occur. Then pass by two
ancient forts of Muscat built by the Portuguese known as Jalali fort and Mirani fort.
During the city tour, your guide will take you to the Qantab Beach area. Spend free time in front of the beach, and watch how the fishers in Oman prepare before any fishing trips. Experience the warm crystal water before your guide returns to your hotel in Muscat.
At the end of this day, you will be satisfied and knowledgeable about Omani traditions and heritage,
Muscat city tour from the fantastic tours for anyone who wants to travel to Oman, A chance to discover many beautiful attractions.
Price Per vehicle (Excluding Lunch):350 USD (Up to 6 Persons)
Optional: Lunch (15 USD Per Person)
What is Included in the Muscat City tour Full day?
* Pick up and drop off from your location in Muscat.
* Private Air condition car for your city tour.
* Private Experienced English Omani Guide during the tour.
* Entry ticket to the museum.
What is excluded from the Muscat City tour Full day?
* Entry Visa to Oman
* Tipping to the guide.
* Lunch during the tour
What to Know before you book a Muscat City tour full day?
– Visit to Sultan Qaboos grand Mosque from the inside starts daily from 8:00 AM till 11:00 AM hrs. Any visit after or before will be
stop photo from outsid. Also, conservative clothes are required during a visit to the grand mosque.
– During the tour, photos are allowed in any sightseeing, but according to Oman tradition, it is not acceptable for any tourist to take a photo of a woman in Oman. It is polite to ask men before.
– Due to the atmosphere weather in Oman, it is recommended at any tours to bring hats and sunblock during the Muscat city tour.
– Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for the Muscat city tour.
– You can book a Muscat city tour by night.
– Muscat City tour is highly recommended for sea cruise passengers searching for a shore excursion at Muscat,Oman