WADI BANI KHALID AND WAHIBA SANDS
Start your day in the Early morning with wadi bani Khalid and wahiba sands day trip from Muscat, the Capital of the Sultanate Oman, one of the Arab gulf countries.
Head back to your Air condition 4 x 4 land cruiser, and start exploring the countryside of Oman through the highway road till you reach Wahiba sands, 200 km long from Muscat ( approx 2:30 Hours ), located in a famous area known as Al Sharqiyah.
Drive deep into the desert to enjoy the spectacular landscape with the art of dune bashing with our experienced guide till you get to a beautiful Arabian tent for the Bedouin family that locals live. Stay inside the tent, and drink Omani Arabian coffee with delicious dates; also, there is a stop to see the camels in a camp close to the tent.
After a short drive distance of approximately 45 minutes North, you will get to Wadi Bani Khalid region, One of the magical and biggest Wadis in Oman, entering this oasis surrounded by many trees.
Wadi Bani Khalid comes from two Arabic words means :
Wadi: Valley Bani: Sons of,
So Wadi Bani Khalid is the valley of Khalid Son,s
Now, Follow your guide to explore and walk inside Wadi Bani Khaled, where there is an excellent opportunity to swim in its clear water and easy hike through the limestone mountains.
Discover the beauty of nature in one of the best wadis, and take Unforgettable pictures with your friends of the large pools and waterfalls in that location.
Now start your route back after you spent a fantastic day in Wahiba sands and Wadi bani Khalid.
|Price Per vehicle (Excluding Lunch)||340 USD (Up to 4 Persons)|
-What is Included?
* Hotel Pick up and drop off from Muscat ( Hotels, Airport, Port, residency … )
* Private Air Condition 4 X 4 Land cruiser
* Experienced Private local English Guide in Wahiba and Wadi Bani Khalid
Free bottled water
What is excluded?
*Meals and drinks
*Tips and gratuities
* Entry Visa to Oman
What to know before visiting Wadi Bani Khalid and Wahiba sands?
- During the visit to Wadi Bani Khalid and wahiba sands, Tourists are allowed to take Photos and videos in any place, but it is offensive to take photos of Omani women, and it is polite from to ask men before
- Due to the weather in Oman most of the year, Keep in your bags sunblock and hats during the excursion to wadi bani Khaled and wahiba sands.
- Wearing the swimming suit under your hiking clothes before going to Wadi Bani Khalid is recommended.
- – Recommended early pick up 8:00 HRS for Wadi Bani Khalid and wahiba sands trip.
- There is a tourist restaurant built several years near the entry part of Wadi Bani Khalid, where you can find toilet facilities there.