Bilad Sayt from Muscat
Start your experience in the early morning when your guide Picks you up from your hotel in Muscat, the capital of Sultanate Oman.
Enjoy your seat in your private vehicle while your guide starts driving among the beautiful Batinah coast and then across the desert till you reach Bilad Sayt, located on the northeast slope of Al Hajar Mountains, near Jebel Shams mountain (the highest peak in Oman).
This historical mountain village, considered of Oman’s most picturesque villages, consists of small houses near each other, the idea of this from long before to defence. Bilad Sayt has a population of about 30 families; you can see the countryside for Omani people living away from big urban cities.
Continue by foot to walk and explore the farms there. Bilad Sayt is also famous for its different sizes of Palm groves and terraced gardens. Here photography lovers will find it a fantastic location for taking pictures of the village and its surrounding mountains.
Price Per vehicle: 350 USD (Up to 5 Persons)
Optional: Lunch (15 USD per Person)
What is included in the Bilad Sayt day trip?
* Pick up and drop off from Muscat city ( Hotels, Airport, residency )
* Private Experienced local Omani guide.
* Air Conditioned vehicle.
* Entry fees for any mentioned sight.
What is excluded from the Bilad Sayt day trip?
* Meals and drinks.
* Entry Visa to Oman.
* Tipping to guide.
* Fortress entry
What to Know before visiting Bilad Sayt?
* Due to the nature of the weather in Oman, Sunblock and Hats are highly recommended for any Oman tours.
* Comfortable hiking shoes during the trip to Bilad Sayt.
* Bilad Sayt day tour operated by land cruisers 4 x 4 wheel, as there is an unpaved road in the mountains before you get there.
* Photos are allowed at Bilad Sayt village, but according to Omani traditions, it is not accepted to take photos of Omani Women.
* Recommended Pick up for bilād Sayt excursion in the early morning before 8:00 AM.
* Balad Sayt village is located in the Al Dakhiliyah region (Near Nizwa ), halfway through the mountain path connecting Al Hamra to Nakhal through Wadi Bani Awf or through Wadi Sahtan , approximate distance from Muscat 150 km per way.