Dolphin watching with Snorkeling from Muscat
Category: Muscat tours
Depart in the early morning from Muscat city, where our guide will Pick you up to start the fantastic dolphin-watching adventure with snorkeling.
Explore Muscat underwater with snorkeling masks. Watch the dolphins, where you will be fascinated by the grace, power, and speed of Dolphins in their natural environment, as dolphins with whales are considered the most intelligent marine creatures. It is a spectacular and unique experience to try.
Listen to the boat captain while he is briefing you about the different types of dolphins as powerful bottlenose and acrobatic spinner dolphins.
After dolphin watching, we will proceed to the snorkeling experience that takes about 1 hour in the famous majestic bay named Bandar Khiran, characterized by its beautiful blue water and the fantastic view spots underwater; noted that Oman sea from the finest and unique snorkeling destination worldwide.
Enjoy the dazzling underwater, where you can swim with turtles and discover this new world beneath the water that will be considered an unforgettable, genuinely snorkeling adventure.
Now we will head back to the marina after a day full of fun.
Watching dolphins and snorkeling experience from Muscat
Adult rate: 60 dollars per person
Child rate: 35 dollars per child ( 6 – 10 years )
What is included in Muscat Dolphin watching and snorkeling experience?
- Pick up and drop off from your location in Muscat ( Hotel – Airport – harbor ); kindly show up on time.
- Transfer by Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Water and Soft drinks during the tour.
- Life jackets and snorkeling tools are provided on any of our cruise trips for dolphin-watching cruises.
What is excluded from Muscat Dolphin watching and snorkeling experience?
- Any meals
- Tipping and personal expenses.
- Any other activities not mentioned
What must you know before you book Muscat Dolphin watching and snorkeling experience?
– Muscat is the capital of Oman, found in the Arab Gulf zone, in front of the Indian Ocean.
– Extra supplement 12 $ per person for pick up from Airport or any location in Al Seeb Area
– Dolphin cruise will embark from Bandar Rawda Marina
– Dolphin Tours departs twice daily ( morning and afternoon ).
– Dolphin watching tour takes about 3 to 4 hours.
— Dolphin cruises can be considered Educational and fun trips for all ages ( adults, children, family, …. )
-Snorkeling and dolphin watch cruises are highly recommended for shore excursion travelers who visit Muscat through cruise ships.
-Our company boats are equipped with the latest safety measures.